Welcome to the largest expert guide to binary options and binary trading on the Internet. Binary Options has educated traders around the world since 2011, and all our articles are written by professionals who earn a living in the financial industry. We have about a thousand articles and reviews that will help you become a more profitable trader, regardless of your current level of experience. If you want to discuss trade or brokers with other traders, we also have the world's largest forum with over 20,000 participants and a lot of daily activity. Read on to start trading today!
What is a binary option and how to make money?
A binary variant is a fast and extremely simple financial product that allows investors to bet on whether the asset price will increase or decrease in the future, for example, the price of Google shares, the US dollar / GBP exchange rate or the gold price. The time interval can be only 60 seconds, which allows you to trade hundreds of times a day.
Before you place a deal, you know exactly how much you will win if your forecast is correct, usually 70-95% - if you bet $ 100, you will get $ 170- $ 195 for successful trading. This greatly simplifies risk management and trading decisions. The result is always yes or no answer - you either win it all or lose it all - then it is to be a "binary" option.
To start trading, you first need a brokerage account. Select one of the recommended broker lists, which includes only brokers, which showed that they are trustworthy. The best broker was chosen as the best choice for most traders.
If you are completely unfamiliar with binary options, you can open a "demo account" with most brokers, try your platform and see what it means to trade before investing real money.
Introduction to Video - How to Sell Binary Options
These videos will introduce you to the concept of binary options and how trade works. If you want to know more information, read this entire page and follow links to more and more detailed articles. Binary trading should not be complicated, but like any topic, you can educate yourself to be an expert and improve your skills.
Types of options
The most common type of binary option is a simple "up / down" trade. However, there are different options. One common factor is that the result will have a "binary" result (Yes or No). Here are some of the available types:
· Up / Down or High / Low - basic and most common binary option. Will the price end above or below the current price and the expiration time.
·In / Out, Range or Boundary - This option Establishes "High" Figure and "Low" figure. Traders predict whether the price will end within or outside these levels (or "boundaries").
· Touch / No Touch - They Have established level higher or below Current prices. The trader must predict whether the actual price will affect these levels at any point in time of the expiry of the trading period. Please note, touch option, the deal may close before the expiry of the time - if you touch the price level before the expiration of the option, the option «Touch» will win at once, regardless of whether the price moves away from the level of the touch afterwards.
· Stairs - These options Lead Yourself as Normal Up / Down trade, but instead In order to use the current strike price, the ladder will have a set price levels ( «Laddered» gradually up or down) .These can often be how - some way from the current price of an option Referring these options usually require a significant price movement, the payment will often go beyond beyond 100% - but both sides of the transaction may not be available.
How to trade - step by step guide
Below is a step-by-step guide to placing binary trading:
1. Choose your broker - Use our broker reviews and comparison tools to find the best binary trading site for you.
2. Select an asset or a trading market - Assets Lists huge and cover Commodities, Stocks, Forex, or indexes. For example, the price of oil or the price of Apple shares.
3. Select the expiry time - option can expire anywhere between 30 seconds to a year.
4. Set the size of the transaction - Remember, 100% of the investment at Hazards
5. Press the Call / Put or Buy / Sell - Will Whether growth Of the cost Of assets or fall? Some buttons of broker buttons are different.
6. Check and trade confirmation - Many Brokers give traders the opportunity to provide details are correct before confirming the transaction.
Select a broker
No trader will be more successful than his broker, honest. Trading in binary options is still not regulated well enough to be considered an established investment alternative, and therefore there are many dishonest operators trying to use naive traders.
The note! It is NOT necessary to trade with a broker or use the service that is on our "Black List" and "Fraud" page, adhere to those we recommend here on the site. Here are a few links to the pages that can help you determine which broker is right for you:
· Compare all brokers - if you You want to compare the features and offers all the recommended brokers.
· Bonuses and offers - if you You want to make sure that you get extra money to trade, or other promotions and offers.
· Low minimum deposit brokers - if you want to trade on real without The need for invest Large Sums money.
· Demo - account - if you want to Try out Commercial Platform "for Real " without Making money on all.
· Halal broker - if you one of The growing Number of Muslim traders.
The number and variety of assets that you can trade varies from broker to broker. Most brokers provide options for popular assets, such as major currency pairs, including EUR / USD, USD / JPY and GBP / USD, as well as major stock indexes such as FTSE, S & P 500 or Dow Jones Industrial. Also offered goods, including gold, silver, oil.
Individual stocks and shares are also traded through many binary brokers. However, not all stocks will be available, but in general you can choose from 25 to 100 popular stocks, such as Google and Apple. These lists are constantly growing as needed.
Asset lists are always listed clearly on each trading platform, and most brokers make their full lists of assets available on their website. Full information about the list of assets is also available in our reviews.
The time of expiration is the closing and settlement of the transaction. The only exception is that the "Touch" option has reached the specified level before the expiration. The validity of any transaction can be from 30 seconds to a year. While the binaries originally started with very short terms, demand guaranteed that there is currently a wide range of expiration time. Some brokers even give traders the flexibility to set their own specific expiration time.
Grades are usually grouped into three categories:
· Short-term / Turbo - It is usually classified as either after 5 minutes
· Normal - They Will be Vary from 5 minutes to "The end Days » Expires which expire when the local market for the asset closes.
· Long-term - Any expiration Term after Graduation Of the day will be be considered in the long term. The longest term of validity can be 12 months.
While slow to react to binary options initially, regulators around the world are now beginning to regulate the industry and manifest their presence. At present, the main regulating authorities are:
· Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) - UK regulator
· Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec) - The regulator of Cyprus, often "passported" throughout the EU, under the MiFID
· Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) - US regulator
There are also regulators operating in Malta and the Isle of Man. Many other authorities are now particularly interested in binary, especially in Europe, where local regulators are seeking to strengthen CySec regulation.
Unregulated brokers are still in place, and while some of them are trustworthy, the lack of regulation is a clear warning sign for potential new customers.
Are binary options legal in the US?
Yes, trading binary options are legal in the US. The US binary options market is strictly regulated. These guarantees exist for the protection of US residents, but trade is absolutely legal.
What is illegal is for brokers who are not US brokers (offshore brokers) to request US residents. This led to the fact that some brokers with binary options received heavy fines, and most did not accept traders based in the US. Nevertheless, there are many options for American traders, where they can trade legally, from reputable brokers, fully regulated by the CFTC.
Listed above list of US brokerage options, is intended to display only brokers who accept customers from the US.
Binary options in the USA
Most brokerage binary options manage accounts in US dollars. This is seen as a "global currency" in the binary options industry, and therefore, American clients can freely trade in their local currency.
Brokers with binary options usually open their trading platform when the underlying asset market is open. Therefore, if you trade Nasdaq, DOW or S & P, the assets will be open for trading at the same hours as the markets.
Forex trading does not have a central market, and therefore such USD pairs can usually be traded around the clock for 5 days a week. Markets in Hong Kong, Europe and the United States mean that foreign currency can be traded 24 hours a day.
American traders also have the option of using exchange binary options or an OTC broker. Thus, binary options trading in the US usually provides the same level of choice in Europe, but in a more strictly regulated market